- Related Series
|Inlet Port||1-1/2" PT|
|Outlet Port||1" PT|
L x W x H
|mm||568 x 466 x 262|
|inches||22.4 x 18.4 x 10.3|
- 100% stainless steel valve flats, seats, valve boxes, and springs, provide long life, positive-seating and corrosion-resistance.
- The case iron crankcase states the highest strength and excellent stiffness.
- The nitrite chrome-molybdenum steel crankshaft guarantees the best tensile strength and surface hardness for long-time operation.
- The stainless steel plungers and bushes with plasma spray chrome oxide coating provide the maximum resistance to corrosion and abrasion. Unlike the fragile solid ceramic, the heat resisting character of coating stainless steel helps the bushes to survive from the extremely temperature shift.
- SAE 316 stainless steel manifolds are totally corrosion-resistance and with reliable bearing strength.
- The polytetrafluoro ethylene seal provides outstanding chemical-resistance, wear-proof and anti-thermal deformation. Its overall mechanical properties satisfy the most critical operating conditions.